Business stakeholders are demanding companies do better. Inequality, climate change, plastic pollution – business has a critical role to play in addressing these crises. The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide the framework for responsible business to
help create the future we want.
With this in mind, the UN Global Compact Network UK is delighted to invite you to their Responsible Business & SDGs Summit. Taking place July 20th-21st, this flagship event will convene 2000+ CEOs, business experts, CSOs, investors, and high-level representatives from Government, the United Nations, and civil society. The Summit will share best practice solutions to sustainability challenges and inspire participants to new heights of responsible business leadership through support for the Global Goals.
The fantastic line-up of speakers includes Paul Polman, former CEO, Unilever and now Co-founder of IMAGINE and Co-chair, UN Global Compact, who will be opening the event.
Join the Summit to explore:
• Corporate reporting on the SDGs with GRI and PwC;
• Sustainable finance with leaders from the Global Compact CFO Taskforce for the
• Embedding ESG into your business;
• Local action and partnership to advance the Goals with the All-Party Parliamentary
Group on the SDGs;
• Business’ role in taking climate action (a formal debate!);
• Practical tools and inspirational action to raise ambition for the 2030 Agenda with B
Discover the full program and register here.