Join us in Cardiff this Carbon Literacy Action Day 2023!
What to expect?
We’re providing a full day of Carbon Literacy training.
During the course, you’ll learn about:
- Measuring greenhouse gases and the Greenhouse Effect
- Carbon footprints and taking action to reduce them
- Natural v human-made climate change
- How changes are likely to affect us
- How to motivate and inspire others to act
Carbon Literacy is…
An awareness of the carbon dioxide costs and impacts of everyday activities and the ability and motivation to reduce emissions on an individual, community and organisational basis.
Join the growing list of organisations joining us on 4th December for Carbon Literacy Action Day! The attendees below (and more!) will be able to network, learn from each other, and connect beyond the event. Let the world know that you’re attending by signing up TODAY and seeing your logo on this list.